Hikers climbing to newly acquired Coyote Meadows property (photo by Debbie Asakawa)With over 100 hikes and outings each year, Friends' free guided hike program offers something for everyone: scenic hikes, wildflower walks, kayak and rafting trips, informative driving tours, family-friendly and child-focused outings, and so much more. Discover something new about Gorge wild places by attending an inspiring, educational, guided hike or outing with Friends!
Before your outing with Friends:
- Know what to expect: Hike Program Information & Guidelines
- View our recommended 10+ Essentials to ensure you're prepared for the unexpected.
Fall Registration is Open
- Register for September outings now!
- September 24: Register for October outings at 6 a.m.
- *Read about our recent updates to hike registration process
Questions? Contact Outdoor Programs Coordinator Kate Lindberg: